Saturday, June 4, 2016

You Can Find Me Everywhere

I posted on my writing site last week that, “Lately I have been a bit dismayed at my book sale totals.”   Then the next week I sell more books than I have all month – go figure. Difficult to tell when a book might sell. I am not very good at self-promoting even if this site was built for that.
Here I Am - Not Working, Again. Paddle Boat in Branson Last Fall

With that in mind here are the links to my books, all are available in both softcover and as eBooks. Click a link and take a look, read the free preview and if you have kindle unlimited pick up any of my books for FREE. What a deal.




Speaking of promotion I can be found in many places, take a look at my twitter site, blogs, or on Google +

Twitter - @wyohistoryguy




The Gardens are Looking Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment