Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Working Away - Even If I Am Too Slow

Seems to be a slow time for both my writing and publishing. Seems to me there was some old saying that went something like this, The hurrieder I go the behinder I get -  or something similar. That is the way I am feeling right now. I had a book scheduled for release the last day of February and it still is sleeping ZZZZZZZZZZ on my computer. I am getting closer, now hoping for an end of May, fingers crossed, release. 
Sometimes Old Looks Pretty Good


Meanwhile, keep on  reading, keep on writing and for me, keep on editing. 

Since hurrieder and behinder are not real words, I am sure spelling will not matter. Had no idea how to spell either. I think that old saying was on a napkin holder when I was growing up. 
Looks Like It Is Going To Be A Terrific Year For Wildflowers In Wyoming

No comments:

Post a Comment