Saturday, June 11, 2016

Order The Books - Sell the Books

It's that time of year again. I made a rather big order of my books for distribution, this summer. I peddle these to local and area booksellers and take them with me on speaking engagements. 
We Got a Few Drops of Rain With a Very Nice Sunset Today

I like having the ability to sell books out of the trunk or a big box. Great chance to talk with readers. I sign all of these books, and my nonfiction books have a custom bookmark with them as well. I am looking at designing another bookmark for my westerns. Right now I just enclose a nice business card with web and blog sites, and a where to, for purchasing digital books. 

I Ordered Copies of All But My Two Young Adult Books
 Next Month for Those, as I have a Few Left From Last Purchase. 



All projects going very well right now looks like I will, at last, get my new book out - timeline now by the end of the month. After that, I have another historical fiction and a novella, a western that should follow relatively quickly. By then the snow will be in the air, and it will be time to get back to work on my nonfiction. 


That's about it for now - keep reading and keep writing.
That's Me In the Red Hat Speaking at Guernsey State Park Today
 to a Wonderful Group of About 80 People From the Wyoming Historical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment