Sunday, January 17, 2016

3 Books

Nothing says crazy like working on three books at the same time. 


I am either bored or unable to make a decision as to what to do next. At present, I continue to work on my non-fiction work dealing with the opening of the West, Fort Laramie, Oregon Trail, Indian wars. I am in my second run-through of my fiction book, Ghost of the Fawn, an Arapaho modern day tale. Then, as if I didn’t have enough to do, I started working, again, on my Wyoming history book. The book deals with the time period of the first tribes to 1900. It will be short and concise, a travel book, pick it up and read about Wyoming as you travel through the state. I am even considering making it in a size that it can be tucked in the glove box or into a back pocket.



Well, that’s it this week, two days of snow and a week of cold days. The photos on this post are all from this week, but I will admit that some were taken as I sat in my pickup. We did get out for one hour long hike. We are looking forward to a trip south but that is still a few weeks away. Now, maybe I should get that mystery I was working on a couple of years ago, it was pretty good and . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment