Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Under Western Skies Moving up the charts

My new western is off to a great start. It has only been out a few days but is selling well and climbing up the charts.

This book,  Under Western Skies - 14 Tales of Christmas, is my second western and my fifth book.


I am very pleased with the way this one came out and happy to see it doing so well.
Give it a try today $1.99 for the eBook or $9.99 for the soft cover copy. 170 pages with 14 uplifting tales of Christmas in the west. 
Special deal if you purchase the book you can get the eBook for free – can’t beat that.


Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #137,108 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
·         #138 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Short Stories
·         #2183 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns


Click the link See all my books here 



My grandson and I both say thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment