Monday, January 30, 2017

Western Short Stories - Looks Like Readers Are Loving Them

I cannot say how terrific it feels to see my book of Christmas short stories is still selling. Although the stories are set around Christmas, they are stories for any time of the year. The short tales are more of love, hope, relationships and most of all, the west.

The book did well before Christmas and is still going strong, selling a few copies, now, nearly every day. I often get notes on blog posts or by email about my books, and occasionally by mail. Recently I received a most heartwarming note about this book. It was so appreciated, as all of us that write hope that we are making a difference in our readers day, if nothing else, but to bring a bit more pleasure and happiness into someone’s life.


Interested in westerns? Read my western writing blog posts here - http://confessionsofawriterofwesterns.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment